Iscani is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Indian Economic Enterprise, Indian Small Business Economic Enterprise, and most recently received Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certification.
Iscani Industries, LLC Awarded It’s First Contract With Tinker Airforce Base In Oklahoma
Just months after its formation, Iscani Industries LLC, a Quivera Enterprises, LLC (Quivera) subsidiary, announces it was recently awarded, as of May 20th, 2022, the sole-source contract to renovate Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, OK. The $1.3 million dollar project will focus on revitalizing the office spaces of the base, thoroughly improving aspects ranging from the electrical and plumbing of the facilities to the aesthetic components such as flooring and painting. Iscani is excited to continue to partner with their formal mentor, Southwind Construction Services (Southwind), on this project and provide comprehensive services to Tinker which will benefit the entire community.
Iscani Industries, LLC (Iscani) is a Native American, tribally owned construction company managed and supported by its parent company, Quivera Enterprises, LLC, and is the fourth company in a line of successful family of companies. Iscani is certified as a “Buy Indian” firm under the Buy Indian Act 25 USC 47. “Buy Indian” status provides preference in contract awards from the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Indian Health Service.
Iscani is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Indian Economic Enterprise, Indian Small Business Economic Enterprise, and most recently received Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certification. The SBA 8(a) Certification allows for multi-million-dollar sole source opportunities with the federal government through Department of Defense (DOD), state, local and private sectors.
Providing Essential Support to Accomplish Your Mission!
We strive for all of our subsidiaries to be an excellent workplace and are pleased that you would like to join our team. We are committed to hiring the very best employees to serve our valued customers. As a result, we assess applicants on several dimensions. Visit our companies’ career pages to learn more.
Benefits of Partnering With A Tribally Owned Company
- Civilian agencies can award sole source contracts up to $22M in value without justification and approval [13 CFR 124.506 (b)]
- DoD agencies can award sole source contracts up to $100M in value without justification and approval [FAR 19.808-1 (a)]
- Small and SDB credit received through subcontracting work to Iscani Industries, LLC (FAR Subpart 19.703)
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP) – 5% rebate to prime contractors (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Certified as a “Buy Indian” firm under the Buy Indian Act 25 U.S.C. 47. “Buy Indian” status provides preference in contract awards from the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Indian Health Services